Sunday 21 February 2010

Try to guess it guys :p

Hello guys! Nice to see you. This time I want to describe a place around this campus, and then you can try to guess where and what exactly it is. Here are the clues :

I am located in Mrican II building. I am placed near the parking area and hall. There are 4 small rooms inside me. Most of girls visit me every time they arrive in campus. Only women are allowed to enter me. I am always clean and smell good. I have a pretty wide mirror but unfortunately it was broken. I am such a important part of this campus, can you imagine a place without I am inside? That would be terrible!
So guys, can you guess where and what exactly am I??

*too easy to guess I think -_________________-

16 comments:

  1. oohhh... i see my sister..
    is it toilet??? Toilet for Ladies...
    if i'm right,you have to kiss your boyfriend.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. again again(ga tau inggrisnya) linda was right..hahahaaha
    ...

    nice post..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. linda : you don't have to ask me, I'll do it voluntary :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hwaaaaaaaaa. . . .. ^^

    Linda, ,you guess it first. . .
    huuuuh :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. toilet toilet :))

    I usually go there, hha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ladies toilet...!! isn't it??
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're all right guys :P
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. mutiara.....ladies toilet..??
    I often go there..hehe..^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think it is a toilet,
    especially for woman....
    heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehe, I can't imagine it because I have never entered the room:P

    Well, actually you can write more on the spot... more description is better hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're all right guys. .
    too easy to guess. .
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. tvnggvl : still can't comment your post dude. :getting frustrated:

    Mr. chosa : will you? hahaha :p . Aye aye Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  13. emmmmm...Toilet,,,,,,yeah..


    nice post

    ReplyDelete