Wednesday 3 March 2010

another guessing game :)

Holla guys! In this time I want to share with you about one of my favorite lecturers. Let's make it as a guessing game. I'll describe him/her but, I won't tell you his/her name. I'll let you to guess who he or she is. Here are the clues :)

Let's begin with his or her appearance. This person has a slim body. He/she also has a medium height. So, I can say that this person has a proportional body. This person has a black straight hair ( don't tell you the length because that will be easier to guess if I give it). He/she also has a round face with his/her chubby cheeks. He/she has black eyes. He/she has slanted eyes so when he/she is smilling his/her eyes will become a line.He/she always wears glasses, that makes he/she looks smarter (actually he/she is very smart and diligent). Can you get the sketch of this person?
He/she has a good sense of fashion. I mean he/she has never looked out-of-date. He/she is very smart in combining his/her clothes. Until this time, when I am writing this post, I still wondering how many tops he/she has. Because he/she seems to use different tops everyday :p He/she smart in a lot of ways, isn't he/she?
He/she is kind of punctual person; he/she have never come late. He/she also the type of discipline person; everytime he/she couldn't come to the class, he/she will give us make up class to make he/she sure that we understand the materials well. He/she always teach us in patience; he/she has never got mad everytime we make some noise, he/she only warned to to be quiet.
So guys, do you get his/her name?

Okay guys, that's enough. Is it too general? Comment me to give your answer or your correction. Thank you for reading. God bless :)

9 comments:

  1. Tiara..

    I think you should replace the word uses with wears in sentence :
    "He/she always uses glasses,..."

    I think, it will be better..

    Frankly, i can't get who this person is..
    Probably you should give his/her special character or feature..

    However, nice posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tiara, take a look at this sentence
    "he/she have never got mad..."
    d'you know what makes it sounds/looks odd?

    the have, and you know how to revise it :)

    i didn't catch on your idea,
    like budi had just said, no special feature, make it obvious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. budi : thanks a lot brader. Hehehe

    paskalis : ya paskalis. I was losing my mind for a while. Hehehe. Thanks brader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who's she??? ms frida???

    HEHEHE....give me some special features..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahah. . .

    Miss Frida, , ,
    many students love this person :D


    nice posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaa, vita sonia you're all right. .
    hahaha
    I thought that describe her sense of fashion is enough. hehehe
    okay guys, thanks a lot. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. mutiara.....I don't know...hehe,
    but...I agree with sonia n pita....
    maybe, Ms. Frida....??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muti...
    actually i know who she is when i was starting read your.
    she's ms.Frida.

    ReplyDelete