Wednesday 14 April 2010

It's FRIDAY, I'm in LOVE


Hi guys! It's great to meet you again at this blog. In this post, I would like to share with you about my daily activity. Then now, I want to tell you my daily activity in Friday. Well, Friday is kind of special day for me. Do you know why? I guess most of you have known it well

I usually wake up at 5.30 am because I have to attend a class at 7 am. About one and a half hour, I prepare all my self and my stuff before I go to the campus. Right after waking up I have my morning prayer to give thanks to Jesus who always keeps me while I was sleeping and ask His blessing and His guidance at that day. After taking a bath, I usually watch my favorite cartoon while having some bread for breakfast. FYI, breakfast regularly before we take our daily activity can optimize the function of the brain and maintain the immunity to avoid the illness.

I usually go to the campus at 6.45 am. I ride my own motorcycle to go to campus. It isn’t far from my boarding house. It’s only about 5 kilometers. So, I can be on time. At 7 am to 9 am I have my Pronunciation Class. It’s one of interesting classes, I think, because I do enjoy this class. Maybe, it’s because of my Friday’s mood. After Pronunciation Class, I have my Guidance and Counseling Class. In this class, I usually became worry. Do you know why? I don’t want to miss the train.

Yippie, at Friday after the class is ended I go to my lovely hometown Solo. After the class is ended at 11 am, I run to the parking lot and try to find my motorcycle (I am an absent-minded person. Forget the place where I park my motorcycle is like a habit for me). Then, after finding my motorcycle I go to my boarding house and take all the stuff that I need to bring to Solo (I usually prepare it at Thursday). The train will be leaving at 11.41 am so I must be hurry to catch it.

So, above is my daily activity at Friday in Jogja before I go back to Solo. After an hour travel I arrive in Solo, my boyfriend usually pick me up at the Purwosari Railway Station. But if he has something to do at that time I go home by becak or bus.

Guys, I think that’s enough from me. I’m glad that tomorrow is Friday and I am ready to go home. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment