Wednesday 14 April 2010

not only DREAMS and HOPES, but my FUTURE


Dreams and Future plans, when I heard this word I didn’t know what I wanted to write. Then I took a little time and try to discover what I want. And here they are……

Since I am a student of PBI Sanata Dharma, I am willing to be an English teacher or lecturer (but I prefer lecturer than teacher, I’ll tell you later). Since I am a woman, I also have some dreams to marry my Mr. Right someday. Then, I want to run my own business. So, I have three main dreams to catch here. First, to become a lecturer; second, to become a good wife and a good mother; and the third is to have my own business.

Okay let’s see the steps to catch my first dream. Being a lecturer isn’t an easy job guys, we know it very well. Because of that, I have to do my best. Maybe after graduated from this university I will take a Post Graduate Program. I don’t want to be a teacher (high school teacher) because most of the students in high school aren’t mature enough. I mean they still do a lot of silly things (based on my own experiences of being high school student). So, I would like to be a lecturer. Maybe facing the university students will provide a lot of unexpected things because the majority of them are very critical person. But, I think that’s the proof that they are going mature.

Then, my second dream, I want to marry my Mr. Right and have my two kids. I hope that I have met my Mr. Right; I hope that my Mr. Right is the person who has through these two years with me. One day, when I deliver my baby in this cruel world I would give him/her name Arnold/Helga. Do you know where it is from? Yeah, it’s taken from the character of Hey Arnold! , one of the Nickelodeon cartoons.

Then my third dream, I want to own a business. I want to have it as my investment. I want to run a home industry like garment, or maybe a minimarket. But that wouldn’t be my own business; that would be a family business. So my son and my daughter will run that business when my husband and I couldn’t manage it again.

Those three are a bit of my dreams. Those aren’t only dreams for me. Those are my future plans. So, if I could I am going to make it true. Amiiiieeeeenn

1 comment: